Monday, July 7, 2008

Ace vs. Blaze & Force vs Nike Air

Last Sat Ace plaed Blaze and Force played Nike Air.

The Blaze game was amazing as we just played so hard that we did not let our opponent have a chance to build up their momentumn. I was so glad we won.

Force might have lost to Air but I am so impressed by the fact that you led them in the first quarter! And this is something Ace has yet to do this year.

With all the mystery going on with Jeanine and Jiao Lian, I don't know if we secured our place in the finals yet, even though we should have. Everyone is just as puzzled as me. I don't know what to think now, but to wait for them to tell us whether we were in the final this Sat later in the week, and hope that we get in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To ace: hi babes, sorry i can't make it for the finals. Play hard, harder than last sat, and beat them. Have a gd game. Its the last game, so play with no regrets!